help

over 5 years ago

i m 28 yrs old . i have few issues i wish to share. i am not able to get a job. been applying for many months but no responds totally. or even if there is a resond, the h.r doesn’t want to pay me the amount i desire. it is market rate though.. what should i do? i have been single for most of my life, been searching for a boyfriend but end up getting creeps. what should i do to get a suitable boyfriend. i feel i am getting mentally drained worrying about job and relationship. maybe it is hurting my soul.. what should i do? how do i push my energy level up and cleanse myself so i will be more positive person.

over 5 years ago

Hey honeys! first of all im so proud of you for taking the step to admit your position and better yourself.

A lot of it is WORDS. how you speak about yourself, how you speak about others, if you speak life into your experience of if your experience overtakes you—if you feel overwhelmed with no open doors its time to turn to spirit.

I dont normally do this but I understand your situation so I will offer you a deal of 15 minutes for 20.00

Because I KNOW I can help you <3>

look forward to hearing from you

LOVE AND LIGHT

TGO

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and im seeing that this month is a new month so that means changes are coming through for you. im on line if you want to talk .

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me today, I have nov specials going on $15 for 15 min plus others ask when calling!

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away and give you help through spirit . I will give you the truth and what to avoid , and how to bring your good forward and changes . I’m on line now -I have specials today . I will give you the truth . Blessings

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Manifesting is the area you want to work in ;) if you would like a reading please contact me for my special ten mins for ten dollars ;)

over 5 years ago

Good Day Nisha,

I would be more than happy to help enlighten you on and give you guidance to help you have a brighter future.

Connect With Me In Live Chat

over 5 years ago

Call in, anytime.

over 5 years ago

Hey there darling, I see what the problem is and can help you find a solution, I am available if you are interested in chatting. Love and light

over 5 years ago
lovereadercrystal didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Crystal (lovereadercrystal)

7 posts

First you need not to be too hard on yourself, it will only cause you much more stress. Also, stress brings negativity,and that is not good-SO to open new doors in your life you have to release the negative and only allow positive.A energy healing is best to renew yourself and your situation.Meditations are key also. I would be honored to chat with you.Hope to hear from you soon.

over 5 years ago
new_age_metaphysics's photo

Machell (new_age_metaphysics)

14 posts

please contact me on chat so we can connect and look into the situation more i would love to here from you i am online now

over 5 years ago

I feel like you know what to do but it’s a matter of getting yourself to the place to where you’ll be able to do it.

You have good expectations – a fair salary and a partner in life who will treat you right.

Your standard is great but it also means other lesser opportunities may fall away from you until you are exactly where you need to be and with whom.

If you keep pushing for your dreams and take only what is absolutely necessary to get you by until you reach them, you’ll find that you are on your way and the path will feel much lighter.

Take care!

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Nisha,

Lets turn this train around. While we cannot change the way the economy works, I can do a career reading for you to help you find your soul path (get you into the type of job where you will thrive and make the most money for YOU while finding career happiness).

You’re smart enough to know not to date those creepy sorts. Let’s see what love has in store for you!

Mystic_SunTiger