Friendship to romance

1 day ago

Is it a good idea to ask out Kayla? We have been friends a long time. Is this going to ruin the friendship or might a romance develop?

1 day ago

Hi Andrew! I’m online now to chat. I can look into the situation for you :). 10 minutes for 10.00

1 day ago

Hi Andrew,

I would be happy to take a look take a look for you! If you want to review my profile and see if you think we would work well together, I’ll be online all day today. Feel free to give me a call or message me if you have any questions :)

Be well, Pixie

1 day ago

call me now for more clairity.

1 day ago

Hello Andrew, if you would like a little more clarity with this, join me online for a free 5 minute consultation. Warmest Wishes, Jess

1 day ago

I am online and ready to chat!

1 day ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40,30 mins-$60 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

about 21 hours ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see her real thoughts toward you besides a friendship , I will give oyu the truth on what direction to go with her , for romance . On line now -Live chat -I have specials today . I will ease your concerns. Blessings