Looking for a medium

over 5 years ago

I am looking for a medium. A real medium. well… it wasn’t a very difficult thing to look for 9 years ago. However, it appears very difficult today.

I want to communicate with the spirit or the spirits that hang out in the house we just moved in. Through a medium’s help, I used to be able to help a spirit cross. However, I went on two different sites and spoke to 4 psychics briefly. They all got scared off when I mentioned that I need a medium. Would a real medium that is not afraid of spirit contact me and help me through this? Thank you

over 5 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

Look for sophea/rravenmoon

over 5 years ago
psychicsky didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sky (psychicsky)

114 posts

call me, i’ll be able to help you and unfold the truth :)

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
cathryn's photo

Cathryn (cathryn)

25 posts

I’m a little late to this topic…however, I am a medium and would be very happy to help you if still needed.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

tell me why do you want to communicate with such as these? because they do not know you, nor would they want to communicate. there was a lot of drama in that house. lots of hidden things.

over 5 years ago

Hello Blueplanet, if you need help with this, please join me online for a free 6 minute consulation. I have experience in this area and will be able to let you know whether I can help or not, or point you to someone who can. Warmest wishes to all here, Jess

over 5 years ago
isabelj didn't upload a photo

Isabel J Blanco (isabelj)

80 posts

Hi there, i ca n help you with that problem and give you advice

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40,30 mins-$60 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️