Curious

over 5 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Just interested to see if anyone can help me with this. Me & my TwinFlame are in seperation at the moment. But this morning I had a dream state with him which I’m told is 4D. He said he wanted me to have a baby. Can any help with what any of this mean

over 5 years ago
masuma's photo

Masuma Badri (masuma)

62 posts

1stly are you confirmed hes your twinflame ? if yes then it means you need work in the spiritual 1st to bring this relationship in the physical …for further information you can call me

over 5 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Yes it’s confirmed with out a shadow of a doubt Glens my twin. I know I have work to do I’m trying Thank you

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love this man from the depth of your heart and baby is a symbol.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if you and him will be back together , and what ahead for a bay in your life’s . But its some issues where have to be work out on both ends , Come in for a reading and let me give you the truth when things will be balance with both of you and back together . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do a reading for you !Only 99 cent a min ;)

over 5 years ago

yes I can help your dreams are actually acting out to real life and its meaning that your ready to go to the next level , and move forward. im on line .

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️