Heart Broken

over 13 years ago

I had to live my fiance in France almost a year ago to head back home to Australia due to work. We stayed in contact and were due to be reunited in May of this year but she moved on and started seeing someone in Feb this year. I finally got a job back there and start in June. But I think she may have already moved on for good as I only have been getting the odd email here and there and they all refer to all the best in your next step in life. I feel cheated and betrayed that she could not wait for me but I still love her and hope to one day get back together. Any luck or is it just wishful thinking?? Honest answers please..

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Anything is possible the fact that you have a job to go to take that as a sign. Start your job as planned I would recommend you have a read of win back love by annalyn caras if you want your ex back. Another good sign she is still in touch with you so try not to see the current situation in a negative light.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

hello jamie, thanks for your post. need clarity on your current situation please contact me..i would be glad to help you out.

good luck