Want a REAL psychic reading?

over 10 years ago
vraivoyant didn't upload a photo

vraivoyant

1 post

http://faithfulpsychic.webs.com

Hey everyone,

There are a lot of sick stories of people in the psychic industry. People who pretend to “cast curses” on innocent victims, people who refuse to offer refunds, and people who charge you by the minute, so when you enter a reading with someone, you will have NO idea how long it will take a psychic to answer your question, and you will face hearing a voice dragging on and on with irrelevant factors, while you are unknowingly paying more and more.

My name’s Stefanie, and I was born with clairvoyance, the gift of seeing, clairaudience, the gift of hearing, and clairsentience, the gift of sensing. After hearing the disgusting stories that I mentioned above, I have decided to become the voice of psychics with morality & care for clients and spread my guidance to the entire world online after giving psychic readings in my small Oregonian town for over twenty years. I present to you, Faithful Psychic, my humble page offering spiritual guidance to the entire world. For me, you are charged by the QUESTION, so you are guaranteed to receive the information that you deserve and so that you actually know how much you are paying prior to a reading. And you know what? If you are, for whatever reason, not satisfied with your consultation, I will give you a 100% full refund. No asterisk, no timing policy, but an honest guarantee, if you are not completely satisfied with my work, then you entirely entitled to receive your money back. You have my word. Your spirit guides sometimes don’t want to give information to particular people, for whatever reason, so no psychic can read for everyone.

I’ve touched lives with my services, and I hope that I can touch yours, too.

BONUS!! Send an e-mail to the address listed on the site saying:

spiritualdiscount01 and you will receive 50% off of your questions if you purchase ten or more.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, it is greatly appreciated. I hope to see you!

Love & light,

Stefanie

http://faithfulpsychic.webs.com

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Not bitwines advisors! Ignore